Wild Shots™ Recipe and Instructions
Fills 8 syringes. If you want to fill a different amount, see the table below
- 3 oz flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup Vodka or alcohol of choice
- Place gelatin mix in a medium mixing bowl. Pour in hot water and whisk until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add vodka or other alcohol of choice and continue to mix.
- Fill syringes with liquid gelatin, and place caps securely on tips
- Refrigerate filled syringes for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Store in refrigerator, cooler, or ice bucket
- Before filling the syringes, pull the plunger back and forth to break the seal.
- Fill syringes with liquid gelatin before refrigerating to fill completely without air bubbles
- Store prepared syringes in a refrigerator, cooler, or ice bucket
- Replace caps immediately after use to reduce chance of a mess, and to prevent losing them
- Combine multiple flavors to cater to your party-goers
- Don't forget to remove the cap before consuming to avoid a gelatin explosion!
- If you prefer easier shots, fill halfway
How much gelatin do I need to fill my syringes?
To fill 60 Wild Shots syringes, you will need eight 3 oz packs of gelatin.
To fill atleast this many Syringes
Boxes of Gelatin Required